Run & Gun 09

To my fellow Lister owners. I had a dream of all Lister owners getting together for Run & Gun ) 09 In mid September. Talked to Chuck & Randy Beck and they are in. I am also in. So how bout all of you adjusting your schedules for this great event ! You have almost a year to quit your jobs, play hooky,call in sick , leave your wife, etc to make it happen. It will be great to finally all meet face to face , talk cars,enjoy racing ,good food,great times,magazine coverage,trophy's,etc. I did it 2001 and had a great time! Let me know ,Mike Ciccotelli

You need to be a member of A Community for people that love Racing and Cars to add comments!

Join A Community for people that love Racing and Cars

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mike

Thanks for the invite, I am in agreement it would be great to all get together; and this would be a good venue,

I have met part of your criteria (seperated from Sumitomo Chemical), and consider myself "unemployed"...........maybe / probably retired (depends on the recession going forward), I do have some consulting starting in the first quarter of '09, and that may put me back to increasing my > 8 million miles in the air (ah, the glamor of travel) so put me down as a 'maybe".

Jack
    • That a Boy , Hope to see you ! Make it Happen.I had my cousin who at 31 years old was dieing of cancer trying to hold on to make it to Run & Gun 2001.Oddly enough he had just finished Med school . Add to that it was right after 911 . So my plate was full and my heart was heavy, I swear to this day he was with me the whole time. For me it was a very special time. Take care Mike
This reply was deleted.