Rear Flares for Gen 1 Listers

You will be able to put 12''- 13'' tires under the wheel well. Cost is $300 plus shipping . I have a set and also Bob and I can tell you they are of typical Beck quality .Rivet them or bond them on . Email me or call Chuck directly. Mike

You need to be a member of A Community for people that love Racing and Cars to add comments!

Join A Community for people that love Racing and Cars

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Mike

Just back from 2 weeks out of the country; Panama Canal cruise :-), and at present do not have an interest, nice looking piece's...........

Jack
  • Courtesy of Mike:

The flare can be adjusted in and out for different tire width's. I am waiting for PSE to call me when he gets his supply in for rim's. I am also gong to cut these about 3/4 of inch from where the flare makes it's transition to body so I have a nice flange all the way around and then paint and rivet on to match the windshield and headrest rivets.

• To the group. I kinda held this up against the car haphazardly.The straight edge of the front of the the flare lines up with the door edge. Also the flare is sitting up pretty high as the side pipe hanger is in the way .But it is a rough interpurtation of how they fit .They do hug the panel perfectly.Mike
  • Would be great if you could tape a set to your car and send a photo to give us an idea how they look. If you like just email me the photo and I will post.
This reply was deleted.