Parts for sale

Parts for sale,I have my Richmond 4spd with 3000 miles . It is a Road Race version with 2.43 -1st.The shifter has been modified for a Lister,It's in the car now ,going 5 spd. Will email interested party a picture of shiter location. and the plate made to move the shifter forward.Trans was $1600 shifter $250 Make an offer. Also have a Richmond 4spd with about 10,000 miles that was getting a bearing noise ,2'43 1st.make offer.Have have 2 Dana 36 -3;07 rears 1 in car now good shape , 1 also in good shape but has a broken carrier cap, I have a replacement cap ,but not with the same machinig #s. Make offer ,Mike Ciccotelli

You need to be a member of A Community for people that love Racing and Cars to add comments!

Join A Community for people that love Racing and Cars

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mike,

I presume you changed because the 2.43/3.08 is too tall for street driving. Mine is awful at stop signs.....!!!

I am looking at the Richmond 5 speed with at 3.27 first gear...is that what you did..?

Sounds like the two trannys are almost interchangeable...

Regards, Phil Sawyer
    • Hi Phill, I just purcahsed the Tremec TKO600 as my car now has Twin Turbo's and my rpm range(chipped to 6500) has changed from (7500) as the HP also. The 2.43 -1st was a compromise gear for street and track duty,and is also the stronger of the Richmond 4speed offerings. That said I'm going with the 2.87 1st and .82 overdrive which Tremec calls their Road Race trans.A 3.27 1st in my opinion is a heavy car ,drag race gear. They are somewhat interchangable except the TKO mount is 2'' further back and the trans is much more bulky in the mid section.From spec's I have the shifter will be where it is now except it will be in the center of the tunnel ,which is better.The crossmember will have to be cut and modified along with the rearend track bar . I may mount the track bar to the trans as it was originally ,I'll see when I get to that point.Take care Mike
This reply was deleted.