Replies

• Hi Evan ,welcome to our group. First things first .I'm the good looking one of the group ! I know this because my mother told me once, I have a face for radio. With.that cleared up ,it's a great bunch of guys ,who all have their own interpatation of what a Lister should have and be able to do .Seems like your into tracking so we need you to finish it and get ready for Run & Gun 09.The more the Merry .This site that Alan got us all to is taking the Lister Blog to another level which is great because it gives us all a place to brag,cheer each other on,and to gain exsposure for our Lister's.Welcome to the group ! Mike Ciccotelli Lister # 15
  • Dear All,

Many thanks for the warm welcome and especially to Jack for letting me know about this group and for the nice introduction! This is a terrific site and it looks like there is a wealth of good information. I also I look forward to having the opportunity to take advantage of all of your collective experiences with these cars as my construction progresses.

Evan
  • Hey Evan,

Welcome to this group of lunatics! We're constantly sharing build ideas, and, luckily, we have a fairly large number of talented writers in the clan, too.

Our rides range from lightweight track rats (mine) to beautiful cars worthy of being shown...and some in between.

They all have one thing in common: They're NEVER done and always remain works-in-progress...including the drivers themselves, like yours truly:).

Anything goes in this group. So, if you have an idea, feel free to speak up to get various opinions.

There's a wealth of experience available. So, if you find yourself in a quandary, tap it out on your keyboard and post it here.

Don't forget to take a ton of pics/video of the construction...we're always curious.

Ed
  • Welcome Evan. You are now officially associated with a great group of guys!
  • Welcome Evan! Great to have another Lister fanatic in the mix. I look forward to hearing and seeing the progress of your LC470. If you sign up on this web site and join this forum you will get email notifications as new items are posted.

Cheers,
    Alan
This reply was deleted.