FF Parts for Sale

I have acquired a variety of FF parts that I don't need. Please take a look. Maybe I have an item or two you have been looking for. If you have seen this listing before, please check it again as i will be adding more items from time to time.1 Motorcraft FF Distributor, appears new1 13.5 x 11 row oil cooler w/ dash 10 fittings, new1 Bosch FF distributor w/o cap, used and with vacuum advance1 set Sterling Uprated pistons, new and unmolested1 set fully prepped FF conecting rods with ARP bolts, unused since prep1 Victor head gasket set (everything from head up)1 ported intake manifold1 unported intake manifold1 Cortina Weber carb1 Timing chain cover w/ tach drive1 separate tach drive gearbox1 Webster 4 port oil pump1 Icknield mechanical tach, similar to Smiths, 8,000 RPM, says "Royale" on face1 set FF1 steel wheels, just straightened and powder coated silverMore items:3 used Lucas starters1 Lucas starter that appears new w/o bendix2 used Lucas Master switches1 complete Cortina head, needs the usual prepMake offer on any item. They need to go away!Robert Metcalf r5metcalf@yahoo.com 214-298-9837

You need to be a member of A Community for people that love Racing and Cars to add comments!

Join A Community for people that love Racing and Cars

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Robert.

Still have the wheels/ Asking price?

Happen to have a proper era swirl pot?

Regards, Dennis

This reply was deleted.